About Me

Ontario, Canada
In regards to this blog, I am simply trying to learn to program in my free hours after work in order to make an iPhone game.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Still Learning

Just a brief post today.

I had taken a hiatus for various reasons a month ago (mainly being sick) but I am trying to get back in to the swing of things, though I am taking a slightly different direction currently.

Right now I am trying my hand at .NET programming. Specifically asp.NET. I am not really versed on everything as of yet, and I am not QUITE sure which specific language I am actually learning, but currently it seems like (as I am using Visual Web Developer 2008 express) I am utilizing a few different languages. Mainly C#, HTML, AJAX, Java and Visual Basic. I am sure there are/is more to it than that, but as of my second day, that seems to be the gist of it.

My goal in utilizing asp.NET is to be able to create a simple income tracker for my business, using a SQL database server that we already have running for other things.

We shall see how it goes, and I will try to keep this, blog, updated more frequently than as-of-late.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment