About Me

Ontario, Canada
In regards to this blog, I am simply trying to learn to program in my free hours after work in order to make an iPhone game.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sicko!

Hey there!

So, I apologize for not having post here in the last few days as I have been consumed with getting better from a UTI. Seems my body is just open to all kinds of infection these days. I wonder if grey hair is infectious? (I am 24 for the record)

I should be back in to the swing of things by next week, maybe late this week. Been playing a lot of games and reading a lot of manga lately. I finished up X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Pretty fun game, but it was too long. If they had expelled the puzzle sections of the game it would have had a much better flow.

Read through the first volume of the Pluto manga, and wow what a great story so far. Though I will write more about those on a second blog I am going to be starting up soon (all for manga reviews).

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment