About Me

Ontario, Canada
In regards to this blog, I am simply trying to learn to program in my free hours after work in order to make an iPhone game.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Visual Web Developer

So, I am running through a list of videos here;


And finiding out that making a website from scratch, all hand written, is a little bit obsolete. Depending on how you set up your page, you may need some code clean up but for the most part VWD seems to do a fantastic job of keeping things neat and tidy. In fact one of the most amazing aspects of VWD was its CSS handler/manager. Wow! Not only do you NOT need to memorize all the different options/syntax but they have all your customizations listed right there for you, to pick apart at your leisure.

I am very impressed with this piece of software. I must say.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment